So, my in-laws came yesterday & stayed through this afternoon. I put them to work, don't worry I paid them in "thank yous" and "you want a drink". I didn't have them do anything I wouldn't do myself (other than kill bugs, cut down trees, & cut grass), but things that I cannot do because its over my weight limit or dealing with chemicals, climbing, & such. We rearranged my living room, I'm still getting used to it, but I think I like it. My dining room (which is attached to the living room) is now divided, but I don't like our table we have currently & I need to clean it off lol. The spare bedroom, which will be the nursery had some changes too. We hung Saige's flowers & name also her picture frame holder. I'll take pictures later- I'm being lazy. On Sunday, I hung up Cam's Army Achievement certificates, they're over his dresser. I couldn't think of any place else in the house where I would really like to put them & he had mentioned that place one time before- so there they are. When I pack up our spare room to transition it, I will move some of my Marilyn Monroe things into our bedroom & hang them with/around my dresser. Oh my vacuum is fixed, I apparently vacuum too aggressively & broke the belt haha! So life seems to be back in order- for now, until I find another project I want to tackle.
I have been thinking a lot lately about our living arrangements. Besides that I just do not like living here where it takes at least 30 minutes to get to ANYTHING, I don't like renting. I am spending my money & have nothing to show for it. I want to buy a house, but with that comes many many questions. Are we going to stay here, is Cam going to reenlist, can we really afford that loan? I know if we don't stay here (whether Cam reenlists or not) we could rent out our property & pay for it that way. That can be messy though if we get a property manager to run it like what our landlord has. I'm pretty sure we can afford it, I mean we save well, budget properly, but will my car loan affect us getting our home loan? I wish this was easier to figure out on my own! We have a few months to decide what we want to do- so hopefully we can get it straight before the holidays! Besides, this little 2 bedroom townhouse was outgrown the minute we moved in lol. Cam is in the army & they seem to want to pack your house with tons. Reese is bigger & needs a yard to run around in when she wants outside. Now we have a child on the way & people will surely want to come visit and need a place to stay!
Anyways, my darling child has been very very active the last few days. I love it & can't wait for Cam to get home & feel it. He should be home soon, well sooner than later but of course the Army has final say. I wish they would ask me what I thought about it!
I'm sick of renting too! I just saw your comment on my blog. I found those fill out things from another military wife's blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://wifeofasailor.com/
She posts the questions every Thursday, and you just go to her website and copy and paste!
I am so going to start stealing them... but i might not do them on fridays
ReplyDelete