1. How did you and your spouse/significant other meet?
Cam & I were introduced by a girl (once friend) I worked with back home. Her husband & Cam were "best friends" and worked together on the ship. Those lame "friends" didn't have good intentions when they decided to introduce us to one another- they were thinking along the lines of "fuck buddies". Anyways, so we met & all 4 hung out a few times and we got along well and liked one another's company... Cam finally got the nerve to get my number & talked to me all day everyday after. We started hanging out, just the 2 of us throughout December & became an official couple in January.
2. What is the best thing about being a MilSpouse?
The "free travel". I mean, seriously what other career will give you so many opportunities to live in so many different places in the country/world? You meet so many different types of people, and it teaches you to be independent and strong.
3. What is the hardest thing about being a MilSpouse?
You can never definitely plan anything! The military (Army especially) is famous for changing your plans for you, and without asking what you think of it! You have to learn to "hurry up & wait".
4. What is your favorite dish?
Oh my gosh, how can I pick just one? Let me just say, I'm a simple food sort of girl. I don't like anything too fancy, not heavy in grease or spices. I love love love potatoes, anything else runs the risk of getting "old fast"
5. If you could change one thing in this world, what would it be?
Really if I could change something, why would I only fix one? It would be a big battle between double standards and accepting responsibility. Those are just 2 things that really really bother me about people. I would love to give examples but you fine people probably have better things to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment