it seems like time has been flying, anyone else getting that same feeling? Its like I just had Saige & then I was moving her into size 1 diapers and 0-3month clothes, now she's in 3-6 months and size 2 diapers. Reese is a year & half old and Cam and I have almost been married 2 years! But more about my family later...
Lately I've been contemplating selling Saige's nursery bedding to buy something I like a ton more, I just don't know if anyone will buy it. Its never been slept in, just set up and looked at, so I'm asking close to the sale price, and the bedding is no longer sold. I'm also willing to sell the valence, "toy box", and wall decals and decor. Perhaps one day I'll post a good picture here, but I'm sure theres a short & sweet version already up.
Speaking of selling things, I'm also considering putting the CR-V up for sale. I know, its new, runs great, & I love it... BUT I would love to have enough room for all of us and our crap too without feeling like we're cramped. I don't want payments higher than what I have so I might not go the same model year, but I guess that depends on what kind of deal I get & how I get rid of the CR-V. I've totally thought about an xB, BUT no leather seats... bad bad idea with a baby and a dog.
I'm also trying to get my home decorated. I have plenty of frames & pictures to hang, but its a pain to arrange the frames and decide where to put them.... I saw some awesome advice saying to buy craft paper & outline the frames then when you're done use that against the wall to place you're nails. I must get craft paper!
I'm rambling, so I'll leave to your lives now.
No comments:
Post a Comment