1. What is the longest road trip you've ever taken?
From VA to FL, I was in 7th or 8th grade... It was way too long. In fact, I'm sure thats about where I started to hate road trips lol
2. Do you collect anything? Tell us a bit about it.
I collect Marilyn Monroe things (not just anything) and Curious George (again, not just anything).
3. What is your favorite part about being an adult?
Knowing that I'm on my own and able to provide for myself. I actually matured pretty quickly and was always independent so I knew I could do this adult thing just fine.
4. What song brings a tear to your eye?
"Lets Get It On" Marvin Gaye... it was the first song my aunt & uncle danced to as husband and wife. She's since passed.
5. Describe your first plane ride (how old you where, where you were heading, etc.).
Oh gosh, I was 21 or just turned 22 on my first plane ride. I went with my FIL to OK from SC to see Cam in training. It was long, we went from SC to NC to TX (2 diff airports) to OK. The flights back were no better. Not long after that I flew from VA to GA to see Cam again... that was much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment