Friday, July 30, 2010

i should do this on the correct day for once

FRIDAY FILL-IN


First, let me just say that I copy these little series of questions from a blog I follow & enjoy reading.  This blogger gets them from a MilSpouse she follows.  Ok, I couldn't remember if I gave credit where its due, so now I feel better about myself.



1. What is your spouse's best feature?

How funny Laurie!  To me, Cam's best features are his eyes and back.  His eyes are always so honest about what he's feeling and his moods.  His back, there's just something about it.  His muscles & the tattoo how broad his shoulders are... I better stop lol.





2. Mild, Medium or Hot sauce?
Mild, I do not like spicy


3. What is the worst uniform you had to wear for a job?

I have been fortunate enough to not have any awful uniforms.  Checkered Flag was probably the worst, just because I hated wearing a shirt designed for a male & it being huge and having to tuck it in.  How dumb!



4. You have invisible powers… where is the first place you would go?
Question is, where wouldn't I go lol.


5. What’s left on your “to do” list for this summer?
Get my husband home!  Put together the crib & get the nursery all set up and ready for Saige.  I'm getting anxious!

No comments:

Post a Comment