Thursday, July 29, 2010

another day of knowledge for you readers

1.Besides the horizontal mambo, what do you miss most when your spouse is deployed?
Where do I begin, and not the horizontal mambo since you said to neglect that.  The trash being taken out, all of the trashcans.  The little intruders that seem to want to terrorize me being killed (by my husband, not me or Reese).  The dog poop being picked up, can you believe that I don't like to do that?  Oh & lets not forget the heavy lifting.
2. What do you miss least?
All the toys that the Army gives being thrown all over the house.  I can't stand seeing all of that stuff & knowing that it takes up so much space and that Cam just can't seem to keep it organized & out of my face.

3. You only get three crayons to finish your picture… which three do you choose and why?
Pink, yellow, & green.  I just like them

4. If you could have your own fragrance, what would it be called?
Honestly, I probably wouldn't.  I don't wear perfume, a lot of times even the slightest of fragrances bothers me.

5. If the shoes make the man (or woman), what do your shoes say about you right now?
They would tell you how cute I like to be while maintaining comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment