I got back to my new home from my hometown yesterday... now today I'm trying to figure out what to do to entertain myself. I know I have to go out & get Reese dog food, she had her breakfast & there's no more! This morning didn't start out so good, we had a termite inspection in our housing area & well, they weren't supposed to come to our house cause I wasn't supposed to be home. Well they showed up, ringing the doorbell, knocking on the door & then unlocking my door all by 8am! So that got taken care of, I just have to talk to the landlord about it because we both were under the impression they would skip me. Anyways, I talked to Cam last night (morning his time) and they were supposed to be leaving for yet another FOB... I hate this, just pick a place & stay! This morning I look at the bank & notice our check should be in on Friday but there are 2 charges for the Eagle Cash Card.... I'm going to have to have a talk with Cam about this. I might be going to Charleston this weekend with the in-laws, but it depends on when Reese's spaying appointment is made. That & what all I get done around the house these next 2 days. I'm more leaning on staying home though because I've been doing a lot of traveling the last few weeks & Reese just needs to be home & have a stable environment. Besides, traveling equals spending money & I'm quite tired of putting gas in my car.
This weekend was fun though, I got to see my friends from home. Well all except one- but we went to dinner & chatted like old times. I also spent time with my sister, grandparents, & one set of Aunt & Uncle. I played with my cousins baby on Saturday, I've missed him and he is getting sooo big & cuter everyday.
On monday I officially became 10 weeks pregnant. Things are moving by quickly & its kind of scarey to go through a pregnancy alone, especially a first one. I have a doctors appointment Thursday, it's supposed to be just a panel visit where they get my full history & inform me of all sorts of fun stuff. I'm sure there will be more bloodwork drawn & all the excitement of peeing in a cup! I can hardly contain myself. It sucks because I'll be doing this appointment alone. My next ultrasound is in April, and my mom is coming up for that thankfully.
No comments:
Post a Comment