Wednesday, March 17, 2010

motivated yet not

so, somedays I am really motivated to get things done around the house & just stuff in general & other days, not so much.  I'm not sure but I hope this is a normal for the deployment rollercoaster because if not, I need some help.  So, Sunday I tackled Cam's half of the closet... I don't know any other male that has so many clothes.  So I organized it, folded, hung & just cleaned.  Monday, was a down day- I didn't go to the post office like I was going to or get my car inspected to transfer everything to North Carolina status.

Anyways, monday I hit 11 weeks pregnant & am excited to get further & further along.  Now, when is this baby going show?!  My regular jeans still fit, I notice they are a little snug but nothing too bad & my fitted shirts aren't as flattering.  And you may be asking why I'm in a hurry to show?  well my followers for the simple fact that I don't look AND feel fat, when that baby starts to show I'll only feel fat haha!  I cooked a descent dinner monday, pork chops, green beans, & applesauce.  However, in doing so I reminded myself how lonely eating dinner by yourself really can be.  I need to make friends here, I'm just so shy & don't really know where to start.

Yesterday (Tuesday) was a great day for me.  I had a fabulous wake up call, Cam!  We got to talk for a while & he told me about him and his people buying & eating a goat.  That he likes what he is doing & his group.  Then at dinnertime (my time) he called again!  So it was almost as good as having him here eating next to me.  If that happens more often I will be satisfied.

Reese has been a little hard to handle lately.  I think she's either just had a few "bad puppy" days or either hitting the worst part of puppy stage.  I've got an appointment to get her spayed & hopefully that will calm her down some.  I'm also going to sign her up for obedience & training classes.  It will help us both & help me train her here and set rules for when the baby comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment