Monday, March 1, 2010
back in the small town
So, I came home today. I was supposed to come home last night but I didnt feel like being here nor did I feel like making the drive on a nauseated stomach. I hate driving, I wish plane tickets weren't so much because I would fly EVERYWHERE literally. Reese is sleeping next to me on the couch, I think she is worn out from being able to run in a yard, little does she know she will get that pleasure next weekend too! I love getting to see my family. I go back to my lovely boring job tomorrow. I should be thankful that I found a job so easily with the economy how it is & living in a small town. But i feel like I was mislead & I'm going to try to go part-time instead of full-time or if they're not interested in that idea I will leave & allow someone else to have the job. I've gotten to talk to Cam a descent amount of times, but not nearly enough. The last time I talked to him at 6:15am today he still wasn't at his destination & had no idea when they would get there! What the deuce man?! I just hope he stays safe & time passes quickly for him and myself. I should get started writting him a letter, but I'm just so drained... I'll get it done a little later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment