so, Cam left saturday. I didn't cry, I am so proud of myself! I wanted to cry, but I needed to be strong for him & show him I will be fine on my own. Besides, I'm used to him not really being around, so I just have to get used to living on my own. I know he's more worried than he will be because I'm pregnant but I am very close to family & I know they will drop anything at any time. I came to my hometown to visit this weekend after I dropped Cam off, I'm so glad I did- I've missed my family so much. I'm coming back next weekend too! Hopefully I will be able to see my friends because I miss them like crazy. It was really cool coming home this weekend because nobody expected to see me, so I was a fun little surprise. Reese misses Cam already... she's constantly looking for him. Poor thing, hopefully she will adjust soon because it breaks my heart to see her looking for him when I know he's not coming home. The good news is this deployment isn't supposed to be so long since he's meeting people over there! Hopefully he will be home before the due date but what the army says is never guaranteed. I learned that fast.
Everyday I wake up, I look down at my little belly & wonder when I'm actually going to show, and look pregnant. I can't wait until that day- although everyone says I won't be able to stand it when it comes. I know I will hate being huge in the summer! I'm already not a summer person as it is. Whatever, as long as time flies & i get to meet the little person I don't care. People keep asking what my preference is reguarding sex, I don't really have one. I know Cam would love to have a boy... someone to go camping, shooting, & whatever else stinky boys do lol. I can say I would be satisfied either way. We've got some names picked out- actually we've narrowed it down to 2 names for girl & the name for the boy has been made. I'm just keeping it quiet until we know what we're having.
No comments:
Post a Comment