Its that time again,
Does your Significant Other read your blog? Why is this a good or a bad thing? submitted byMrs. Alana’s Miscellan
He doesn't, but its just because he has no interest in blogging. Occasionally I'll read him a few of my posts or other posts I think are interesting.
What is one item in your house that holds the most sentimental value and why? submitted byThe Albrecht Squad
Hmm, I would have to say my pictures. I keep them all in one place and the negatives I have are all locked in our safe.
When it comes to water fun in the summer do you prefer the beach, the pool, a lake, or the sprinklers? submitted by The Turvo Times
Pool, I can see the bottom! I like the beach if I want to do an all day outdoor thing with a guaranteed nap at the end though.
What is the one special thing that you do for yourself to get you through the first week of a deployment/separation? submitted by A Creed and a Psalm
I went back to my hometown the day I dropped Cam off last deployment. It was nice to be around family and made me keep strong.
What is your biggest guilty pleasure website? submitted by Christine’s Little Blog
I love shopping online, so I'll go to all of my faves and fill my carts & go through the whole checkout until I have to enter my card number... and then I stop.

No comments:
Post a Comment