Monday, August 16, 2010

mamarazzi monday


Thats right ladies (& gentlemen) its another week starting, which means Mamarazzi Monday.  I would like to thank the bloggers who participate in this, you have given me different things to look forward to posting about every week!

Today is Reese's 1st birthday.  Thats right my precious boxer baby is finally 1!  I wonder how much longer she'll live in her puppy phase though- it seems that she might never grow out of it some days.  Starting today, I can feed Reese adult dog food and not wonder how it will affect her growing, she can indulge in "non-puppy" dog treats, and many more!  Well, I don't really know what more, other than shots now come at an annual rate instead of every few weeks or months.  To her though, its just another day and she got 2 new toys and a human mom that sung to her.  She wasn't interested in my singing, but the new toys are good!

Reese, with her birthday present.
See her old lady wrinkles?

I decided that I wouldn't be doing any sort of dog cake/cookies/ice cream for her... she's been having some food issues and I'm trying to figure out what the culprit is.  So, she's celebrating her birthday with her usual helpings of regular dry dog food, but this time next week she'll be eating grain & corn free wild stream salmon Taste of the Wild dog food.  She'll be in heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment