hints why my "fill-in friday" was done on thursday. However, I had some thoughts all running through my mind and decided I should get them out of my head. I'm just wondering if I'm the only one to notice the amount of drama people have in their life? Especially the ones who constantly talk about how much they hate drama, and drama-free this, that & the other. Yeah, that absolutely describes some of my family members- yet their lives thrive off of drama, most of the time they send out the invitations themselves. I honestly do not understand this way of life, is it not exhausting? I mean, everyone has some drama... yes, myself included but thankfully I have a very very minimal amount and most of it is Army & family related. I get my fix off of the internet and those disgustingly addicting TV shows and most days that is an exhausting amount for me.
Also, who knew that if you don't have just enough water in the pot while making rice you get sticky rice?! I always wanted to know how to make that... now I know. I learned this little bit while making Reese more boiled chicken & rice. I'm going to start incorporating dry food again on monday/tuesday. I had to clean out her system though because I think she's having an allergic reaction to something in the stuff she was eating.
I have an FRG meeting tonight, I think I'm going to go. Not too much longer and Cam should be home! I've got all the important information I need to track things down, now I'm just playing the Army's waiting game. As if we spouses don't play that enough!

No comments:
Post a Comment