Friday, March 26, 2010

this may be a long one

I have recently either been extremely hormonal or extremely fed up with things & people.  I'm really betting its the latter of the two; however, some people have said I'm just being hormonal (bitches).  Anyways, to start this off I will say that I HATE using the telephone for anything more than texting.  I have a landline for whatever reason (oh yeah, our cell phones don't have good service here), but if it never rang I would be ok with that.  It does come in handy though when my husband is deployed & our cell service sucks and he calls to talk.  I like the phone then.  I love my family, more than anything... but why is it I ALWAYS have to call you?!  Really, last I checked all of you had my number, you want to know something... use it!  Instead some of you are asking my mother about me & why I haven't called... think when is the last time you called me?  Better yet, when is the last time you saw me besides when I come home & sort of feel obligated to see you?  Anyways, then there is the case of the in-laws.  Why in the world is it appropriate for you to ask me if I've heard from Cam, how he is, and what color socks he wore that day yet when he does call your phones you somehow neglect to inform me that you have heard from him?  I don't tell you anymore when I talk to him out of kindness unless there is something I feel should be relayed to you.  Maybe when you extend the same courtesy to me, I will extend it to you again... maybe no guarantees though.

Now I will move on to the fact that I am sooo sick & tired of people being straight bitches & then saying trying to excuse it with some lame ass well rehearsed phrase.  Get off of your fucking soapbox & quit acting like you are the KNOW ALL of the Army & how things should go.  Quite a few people forget what its like to be new to something & not understand/remember what it all feels like.  I HATE  the fact that there is always some group of people who feel like they are entitled & their opinion is final word.  Most of all I hate double standards and hypocrisy.  I joined a group for support & to meet people who could help me understand things, but at the same time understood what the lifestyle was like and help you get through it... it seems lately to be more of a drama fest and stoning is punishment.  I really feel bad for some of those people who get attacked, because a handful of people are vicious and stop at nothing to make you feel like nothing.  But you have to wonder what sort of life they lead, if the computer really makes them brave & if they were raised that way.

Tricare, is a whole other issue.  Damn Prime doesn't seem to have that many perks that made me want to keep it & I'm not conveniently close to the base, so I went standard.  Anyways, I just got a bill from my OB/GYN and GOODNESS!!!! I did call Tricare claims and got things straightened out and some understanding.  I will now turn my distaste towards the Dr office and how they "tricked" me, lacking a better word.  I think I will be finding another OB to see and one that is in the network.

ok, I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,

    I just found your blog and am now following. You have a very entertaining style of writing. Can't wait to read more.

    http://mydeploymentcopingtool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete